Tuesday 31 January 2012

New Year (s)?

"Sebuah perjalanan seribu mil harus dimulai dengan satu langkah"

The proverb at above is from a chinese  philosopher, Lao Tzu. I have many times heard that words, but just one times I "read" it, yesterday, at Indonesian language lessons.

How many steps we have done? I never count it. But I always try to makes a new step every time as I can.*




Are you made a new resolution every new year?  I do [not]. I always make a new resolution every time I needs anything, but not on every new year eve. Are you know what my reason is? Because, if I makes new resolution every year, at least I have to makes three times, remember our country officially celebrating three type of new year. They are Islamic new year, BC new year, and Chinese new year. hehee... *kidding

Back to the proverb at above. How long we had tried to woke up from our dreams and makes the single steps? come on guys, evaluate what we have done to achieve our dreams.

Today is the last day in January, 2012. Thirty (+ today) days we had walked on our pathway.  If in this month we didn't have a progress, change your shoes. Choose a new one from the comfortable shoes we have, so we can run, easily.

Don't waste the time we have.

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... Makes your single steps and, RUN!!


* I always hope it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monggo komennya tak enteni loh :)