Friday 6 May 2016

Being Genting Family

Hi all,

My Jatisian
It's a long time not post anything here, today I wanna share my work life, I have quit from Jatis Family and now join with genting family, it's already 10 months.

It's so hard for me being separate with the Jatisians, two year we used to walking together with hand on hand. you guys not just as co-worker but also my super family. sharing the food and the bed is the prove. missing laugh together so much ...

Genting company which I join is engaged on plantations (palm) with the estate is at East Kalimantan and Central Kalimantan and Me and team
Goodbye my laptop :(
(Gal's) is responsible for central kalimantan. The funny fact in this company all my team is "batangan" in other words is boy. hhaa.. and the saddest is, I got overtime for my first day with doing nothing, hmm.. no .. no.. no.. I companied my team for closing the report.

The saddest is being my personal fact in my work life, at Jatis at the last day I had overtime with just myself and had overtime for my first day at Genting. and the big thing is my last day and my first day is happen strightly without any spare time even one day. and you know I feel very sleppy at the first day.



But, Thank God for giving me this opportunity :)


My new office


Here is my photos from the first trip when I went to estate :






No comments:

Post a Comment

Monggo komennya tak enteni loh :)