Friday 16 December 2011

They are


Sent to Asri: "hi Sroy, What are you doing? I'm at Basmar now, waiting for 57. But no one comes yet :("
Received fr Asri: "Serius bun?gw lg naik 75 nih bun. langsung ke tahu ajaa. metronya br bgt lwt basmar buuun" and the 2nd sms: "I'm alone hoping that someone will comes.."

The text at the above is sms between me and Asri.

What? arhg.. I don't know what was on her mind, she heading off to tahu just by herself, a place where we always hangout together. A hangout place for people who want makes efficient their money and free linger cause this placed called Warung Kopi (But the warung kopi is big, I recommend this for you who have thin pocket, hee..). Back to the first line. Ya, surely I don't know what the things she have on her mind. Now is over than 9pm, she said, she missed with us, But it's overnight for a girl  walk alone to go to anyplace and she is the only girl among us. Sroy... Asroy ...

Hmm..  let you read the second message from her, it's subtly coercive. Though without she said "hoping someone will comes"  surely we will catch up her, because it is not possible to let her alone go to tahu just by herself, and just let her to feel the atmosphere of the time when we first get-together. It's crazy, She was succeeded made us extert ourself to came. It works (read as like L-men's model. haa.. )

Eventually, because the kopaja I used had reached Kalibata I get off at there and continuing with mikrolet 16 for going to tahu. I think it's for refreshing my mind after had a bad exam in collage (My IP will go down, hiks.. hiks... *sad), and meeting with friends is the good drugs for rising my spirit and an effective refresher for me. Because with meeting with them, they will give me a new color which I don't know before.

And we're gathered. Asri and Dedi already were there first, because it turns out that Dedi was the first man asri had contacted, after that me and Adin. But less complete, because there is without amar. We had been contacted many times and his phone is not in active. Ya, it's the risk of sudden. But exact on middle of the night he was replying our sms. And it is not possible to reach out soon, because his home is too far, and we have pity on Amar.

Ah.. at least the sense of longing that I had was go down little bit. Because the sense of longing for meet with them is one of many longing I have in this life.

Thanks guys...

The last sms from Asri  and closed the gathered that night:

"cubun gak diculik kaan?
dedi lo nyasar ke dunia kegelapan gak?
adin udh sampe rumah blm?
amar udh di pulau mimpi kayaknya.
makasih ya semuanya, it's like like I having a new spirit lho after meet you all *lebay (gw bagt) maaf terkesan 'mendadak'.
I have no idea lg biar kita ngumpul,gw sampe muntah2 lho krn kangen kalian *serius take a sleep, have a sweet dreams and see you kater (soon).

As long as I can, I will be there. Because if the time which i am not able is come, i will not feel a lose, because feeling a regret about losing many time with them cause didn't came when I able
 
The names i had  used in this blog above is the real name. Because there is nothing to be masked from them. Because they will being a man who can be proud for me. Today and the all days after this day and the past when I had been in the future.




Notes:
Bahasa Inggris saya masih buruk dan tidak ada perkembangan, mohon maaf. Jika berkenan silahkan dikoreksi (besar-besaranpun tak apa) :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monggo komennya tak enteni loh :)