Tuesday 6 March 2012

One Problem Have Done


From Google Image


Alhamdulillah,
Today is a beautiful day for me, because a problem was gone. You know what? that is liabilities. One of my liabilities which I have was settled. A liability with rohis of vocational secondary school 8 Jakarta. In my time among I was as a treasurer in the organization, I ever missed a few envelopes with the containing is money.  This problem I did was on the last of grade 2 (grade 11). But, when I have on grade 3, I didn't paid my attention for the organization, I was busy with my new organization which I have joined, till passed from the school. Passed from the school made me more busy, I don't have a spare time for get there. So, time by time, I'm forgetting the envelopes. But, at the last night, suddenly I remembered the envelopes. I don't want pending what must I do, I called my friend for ask a help from him. Alhamdulillah, he can helping me. He is the leader of rohis when I being the treasurer of rohis, Thank you Bilal. And Thank you too for the former of treasurer who served before me, Ka Latief, besides that, have been willing to represent his class and all the students in grade 3 when he still study, to give me a solution where the better way I should be developed that money, Thank you. Thank you rohis team 07 for the help. I missed you all. You are friends of mine from the God.

Don't do it again, notes what you did and get the lessons from there.



*perjalanan belajar bahasa inggris saya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monggo komennya tak enteni loh :)